Each year we run a competition to encourage members to contribute photos of their flocks on farm and in the show ring. The winning photos of each category are featured in the Llanwenog Calendar and an overall ‘Llanwenog Photo of the year’ winner is announced at the Society AGM (early November).
The following categories are judged:
- LLANWENOGS THROUGH THE SEASONS: Llanwenog sheep in all weathers
- FLOCKS IN THE FIELD: Capture the very essence of the ‘Flock’
- TUPPING TIME: Catching the mood and atmosphere of these Autumn months
- LAMBING TIME: Demonstrating the fun and life of Spring and new-born lambs
- SHOW TIME LLANWENOG: Primed and ready for show Llanwenogs Images in landscape format reproduce best in the calendar.